Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes

Need some leftover Halloween Candy recipes?! I’ve got you covered :)

Do you still have bags and bags of candy around the house?!  Yah, us too.  It’s everywhere.  Pax keeps finding the boys candy bags and tries gnawing his way through random pieces, lol!  I’ve compiled a group of some favorite Picky Palate candy recipes that help use up that extra candy around, perfect to give to your family, friends and/or neighbors!

Butterfinger Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Candy Bar Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

Candy Bar Crusher Cookies

Skillet Baked Candy Bar Stuffed Double Cookie

Chocolate Cake Reeses Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies

Double Chocolate Butterfinger Layered Cake

Extreme Toasted Marshmallow Candy Bar Rice Krispie Treats

Chocolate Shortbread Bars with White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Rice Krispie Treats

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Magic Shell

Great recipe list, Jenny! I’ll have to see if we have any candy left! :)

I wish Caleb got more candy! I want to make them all:)

What fun ways to use some leftover Halloween candy!

Does it get any better than candy and baking? Love these ideas!!

I’m really wishing I was either A) not too old to go trick or treating, or B) had kids to do it for me so I can pilfer all of their stash (ie: All the Almond JOys) and make treats like these all day.

You’ve got tons of great ideas here, Jenny!!

Those Butterfinger Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies are calling my name! Yum beyond!

Roberta says:

We can always count on you for a good candy bar recipe! Thanks for combining them in one spot! : )

Liz S. says:

AMAZING recipes using leftover Halloween (or any) candy! Yum!

Trista says:

You didn’t include my favorite–the one with PB on the top and bottom and cream cheese in the middle.m that was delicious!

You’re the candy queen! I love all these ideas, Jenny!!

marla says:

Ahhhhhh. Many smart & fun ways to use Halloween candy :)

–OMGosh, my tummy is growling and growing as I look at these photos.

The stuffed Chocolate Chip cookies look SINFUL.

I want.

That is a serious list of candy recipes!

naomi says:

Great round-up of ideas! I’m gonna go for the candy crusher cookie–Yes!!!

Of course you would have all the best candy use up recipes!!! These look SOOOO tempting!

Gaby says:

whoa! whoa! whoa! makes me wish I had some leftovers!

Now I just have to snag some of our leftover candy before the kids get to it! 😉

[…] 5. Check out these ideas too at Picky Palate.  […]