Salted Nutella Shortbread Bars
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 35 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 2 sticks butter, unsalted and softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper or foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place softened butter, sugar and brown sugar into a stand mixer, beating until creamy. Add flour and salt beating until dough forms. Transfer dough to prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until baked through. Let cool for 20 minutes then remove bars from pan. Spread with Nutella and sprinkle with salt if desired. Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 16 bars
This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour but thoughts and opinions are my own.