Oreo Cookie Ball Stuffed Cookies
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 30 min
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips, I used semi sweet
Oreo Cookie Balls Recipe
- 21 Oreo Cookies
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper. In a stand mixer beat butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined.
- Place flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl; mix. Add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- Place Oreos into a food processor or blender, mix until finely ground. Place into a bowl and mix with cream cheese until dough forms. Take 1 Tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Continue until all dough has been rolled, you should get 36 balls, enough for all of the cookie dough.
- With a large cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Press a little hole into center of dough and put Oreo cookie balls inside, cover cookie dough around cookie balls so it’s hidden in the middle. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to turn golden brown. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Makes 3 dozen
You can learn more about OREO cookie balls and find fun takes on the classic recipe HERE and make sure to follow @oreo for cookie ball inspiration and recipes all season long.
This is a sponsored post for Oreo however thought and opinions are my own.