Monte Cristo Crescent Roll Ups
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 25 min | Total time: 35 min
- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, 8 count
- 1/4 cup raspberry or blackberry jam
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices turkey breast (I used lunch meat slices)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner.
- Unroll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and pinch 2 crescents together forming a rectangle. Seal edges. Spread a thin layer of jam over each rectangle. Layer each with 2 slices of Provolone cheese and 2 slices of turkey breast. Roll each rectangle up placing seam side down on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Rolls will spread and jam/cheese will ooze out slightly. Once out of the oven, take a plastic knife and bring cheese and jam back around rolls. Let cool for 10-15 minutes then cut each roll into 3 slices. Dust with powdered sugar if desired and serve warm.
Makes 12 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Pillsbury however thoughts and opinions are my own.