Peppermint Oreo Chocolate Chip Brownies
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 40 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, partially melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 drops peppermint essential oil or extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo Cookies, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until partially melted. Add sugar and oil, mix until well combined. Stir in eggs, vanilla and peppermint oil stirring until combined then add flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, chocolate chips and crushed Oreos. Stir until combined and thick.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool completely, about an hour. Lift parchment and brownies out of pan and cut into squares to serve.
Makes 16 brownies
This is a sponsored post for Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are my own.