Almond Toffee Double Chocolate Popcorn
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 15 min
- 1 package microwave popcorn, about 6 cups
- 1 cup Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- Cook popcorn in microwave until popped. Transfer to a large sheet of parchment paper. Remove any kernels that might be left in the bag.
- Place white chips into a medium heat proof bowl. Ramekins work great. Heat in 30 second intervals until melted. Add 1/2 teaspoon canola oil and stir until chocolate is smooth. Place melted chips into a ziploc bag and snip one corner. Drizzle over popcorn. Sprinkle Fisher Almonds over chocolate, then with a spoon, gently stir to coat chocolate and almonds. Sprinkle half of toffee bits over coated popcorn and almonds.
- Place chocolate chips into a medium heat proof bowl as well. Heat in 30 second intervals until melted. Add 1/2 teaspoon canola oil and stir until smoothed. Place melted chocolate into a separate ziploc bag and snip a corner. Drizzle evenly over popcorn. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits and add additional almonds if desired. Let chocolate set up for about 2 hours then serve.
Makes 8 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Fisher Nuts, however thoughts and opinions are my own.