Dec
2013

Chit Chat Christmas Edition

Chit Chat |

1 Flake  text

Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas with family and friends!  I get a good laugh every time I look at our Christmas Card this year, because Pax wanted nothing to do with standing for the picture, lol!

I am overwhelmed with joy this time of year.  Can’t believe I get to be a mom to my 3 beautiful boys.  We had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a bright 2014!  As some of you know, we just moved our family back to Arizona last month, so we are getting settled more and more each week.  What a blessing it is to be close to all of our family again.

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break, see you soon with more recipes from Picky Palate :)

xoxo

Jenny

Comments

leslie says:

Merry Christmas you to and your precious family!

Terry says:

Cute cute family picture! Wish’ you and yours a great 2014!

Liz S. says:

Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas! Looking forward to more amazing Picky Palate posts in 2014.

Patti Morfeld says:

You should have entered this one in the Mommy Shorts Christmas card contest! I love it! I have one of my siblings and our children from several years agai (before digital) and everyone is doing the right thing, except my son at the bottom center who is thoroughly picking his nose. My brothers all looked at it and said, “Well they should definitely recognize him.” merry Christmas.

What an adorable Christmas card! I feel like I know you through your wonderful “Picky Palate” posts. My only regret of 2013 is we never got a chance to meet while you were living in Orange County. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2014!

Terri Hughes says:

Jenny, you have a beautiful family, love the picture. Happy New Year!

Sues says:

You have a stunning family!I hope you had a glorious Christmas together :)

Kate says:

Have a nice time with your family Jenny. I’m looking forward to your new recipes. Pax is really sweet. :-)

marla says:

Sooooo cute!! hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

Bev says:

I’ve always enjoyed your tips on fun places to eat when you lived in CA so I’m excited that you have returned to AZ. This past spring we bought a home in Apache Junction to escape our Chicago winters and I’m looking forward to trying places that you post about in this area!

Bev says:

I’ve always enjoyed your tips on fun places to eat when you lived in CA so I’m excited that you have returned to AZ. This past spring we bought a home in Apache Junction to escape our Chicago winters. Please post an occasional blog about cool places to eat here, I’m looking forward to trying places that you post about in this area!

LOLOL pax in this photo just made my day!

What a cute photo!
    Blessings to you and your family this year! xo

you guys are totally adorable!!! Happy Holidays Jenny!

Such great-looking boys! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I hope 2014 will be even more blessed than 2013. :)

Taylor says:

This is ADORABLE. Such cute kids. And your outfit! I have been looking for a skirt like that forever, do you remember where you got it?

Merry Christmas and a Haaaaappy New Year, Jenny! xo!

[…] Add a Comment | Print | Link to this Post […]