In a Slow Cooker mood? Try my other recipes here.
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Beef | Tacos
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 6 hours | Total time: 6 hours 5 min
- 2-3 pound chuck roast
- 1.0 ounce Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 16 ounce jar Herdez Salsa Verde Salsa
- Place chuck roast into a large slow cooker on medium or high heat. Sprinkle Ranch Seasoning Packet over top then pour Salsa over top as well.
- Close slow cooker lid and let cook on medium or high for 5-6 hours, until beef is very tender and pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and drain liquid, do not discard. Shred beef, removing fat then place back into slow cooker. Pour 1/2-1 cup of liquid back into shredded beef and reduce setting to warm or low. Use beef for tacos and burritos.
Makes 8 Servings