Skinny Tomato Soup with Cheesy Orzo
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 10 min
- 15 ounce can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Lawry’s Garlic Salt
- 1/2 cup dry orzo
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Place tomatoes, yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic salt into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in salt, pepper and cheese until melted.
- Pour soup into bowls and top with cheesy orzo.
Makes 2-4 Servings