Brownie Red Velvet Gooey S’mores Bars
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 40 min | Total time: 50 min
- 1 brownie mix, 9×13 size
- 7 full sheets graham cracker
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 can)
Red Velvet Layer
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer with Sheets of graham crackers, chocolate chips, marshmallows and drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk.
- In a large mixing bowl, add red velvet cake mix, melted butter, egg and oil, mixing until dough forms. With a cookie scoop, scoop dough over marshmallow layer then press dough so it’s flattened. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until baked through. Let cool completely. Takes a few hours. Best if prepared at night then let cool overnight. When cool, cut into squares and serve.
Makes 12-16 Servings