Pink Velvet Strawberry and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 20 min
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 stick melted butter, unsalted
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place cake mix, melted butter, egg and oil into a large mixing bowl or stand mixer. Mix until dough forms and is well combined. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Find More Simple Festive Cake Mix Cookies below!