Cinnamon Carrot Cake Muffins
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 25 min | Total time: 35 min
- 1/4 cup raw virgin coconut oil (extra virgin is the same as virgin)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Green Giant® Veggie Blend-Ins™ carrot pouch
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar for sprinkling tops of muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 16 cupcake cups from a cupcake pan with foil or paper liners (I used foil liners).
- Place eggs, Green Giant® Veggie Blend-Ins™ carrot pouch, greek yogurt, sugar and grated carrots into a large mixing bowl. Heat coconut oil in the microwave to soften to liquid or near liquid and place into mixing bowl being careful not to allow the coconut to harden. Mix to combine. Add flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda and baking powder, stirring to combine.
- Fill each liner 3/4 full with batter. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon and turbinado sugar if desired. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center. Remove and let cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 16 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Green Giant Veggie Blend-Ins however thoughts and opinions are my own.