Mar
2014

The Pioneer Woman’s Ranch Trip with Land O Lakes

Chit Chat, Travel | Tags:

What a fun few days at The Pioneer Woman’s Ranch with the Land O Lakes® Kitchen Conversation bloggers!

Kitchen-Conversations-Panel-2014-large

Photo via Julie

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I was at The Pioneer Woman’s Ranch last week!  Still can’t believe I was there, lol!

Kitchen Conversations brings together a really great group of food bloggers including myself, my pal Ree from The Pioneer Woman, Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod, Bridget from Bake at 350, Sommer from A Spicy Perspective, Brenda from A Farmgirls Dabbles, Julie from The Little Kitchen, Joanne from Fifteen Spatulas, and Jessica from The Novice Chef.

We arrived to the ranch last Monday evening and had a jam packed fun schedule ahead :)

The Pioneer Woman Ranch Sunrise

I woke up Tuesday morning to this gorgeous view.  The cows were mooing, birds were chirping and the sun rising.  I could have stayed out here all day!

Picky Palate and The Pioneer WomanRee is the sweetest around.  She showed us around her gorgeous ranch and spent the day chit chatting, laughing and eating with us.  Love love love spending time with her!  How fabulous is this pantry by the way?!  Love the ladder.

he Pioneer Woman Kitchen

Had to snap some pictures of her beautiful kitchen that’s on her Food Network Show.  That orange KitchenAid Stand Mixer is just sooo fabulous!

Breakfast

We had a big breakfast that featured many of our recipes.  It’s safe to say that we did not go hungry, lol!

Butter Tasting

Photo via Brenda

After breakfast we had a butter tasting session.  Loved spending time with these girls!  Left: Brenda, Maria, Jessica and Me.

The Pioneer Woman Ranch

We took a fun tour around Ree’s ranch.  LOVE this picture of her sitting with the cows.  We also got to tour Ree’s building they are renovating.  See Ree’s post HERE.

Butter Showdown

Photos via Ree

Up next was our Butter Showdown!  We had to pick two mystery ingredients and create a recipe using Land O Lakes® Butter.  We had a great time.

The Pioneer Woman's Charlie The Basset Hound

Charlie came for a visit Wednesday morning.  That sweet face just melted my heart.  What a sweetie he is!

Picky Palate and Two Peas and Their Pod

Photo via Ree

Had so much fun being roomies with Maria.  So excited that they are having another little boy.  Congrats Maria!

Dinner and treat

We had a lovely dinner featuring more of our recipes.  Ree made us her Cashew Crackle to snack on, talk about to die for.  It will be available later this year :)

The Pioneer Woman Ranch Sunrise

I’ll never forget the gorgeous early morning sunrises on the ranch and my time spent there.  I feel so lucky to be a part of such an amazing group of women!

Have a great weekend!!

Comments

Such a fun trip! Loved being roomies! xo

Tieghan says:

This trip looks amazing!! So very fun!

Marie says:

LUCKY!!!!!! I love the Pioneer Woman, but I also love Picky Palate!! :) What a great experience.

JulieD says:

This trip was so fun!! It was great seeing you, Jenny!!

Mary says:

Hi, How lucky you all were to visit the Pioneer Womans house.. I watch her everyday and her house is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Sandy Young says:

So jealous. The views, the company, the food, the pajamas, looks like you had a great time.
    I think Ree should have a fun week-end with people that don’t blog but are faithful followers…she could pluck one out from Buckeye, AZ.

D. Holloway says:

Oh how I miss those Oklahoma (and Kansas) sunsets!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I are currently (hopefully temporarily) living in Michigan. The sunsets up here are pretty but pale.
    I’m drooling over living in the country.

marla says:

So fun Jenny + I NEED that dog in my life :)

Gaby says:

What a fabulous trip! That pantry is to die for!

Looks like you had a wonderful trip! how cute is Charlie????

OMG… that view… that sunrise.. my heart, be still.
    Looks like such an amazing time!

Kimberlee Jost says:

Did you say “butter tasting”?
    Now THAT sounds dreamy.

Love, love, love! Can’t wait to see you again…and taste more butter!!!

So many of my favorite faces all in one epic place!! What a great trip Jenny!