Pancetta and Sweet Pea Brown Butter Gnocchi
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 25 min Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 16 ounces gnocchi, I used Delallo
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 1/2 cup sweet peas, I used canned and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in small saucepan until bubbly and browned. Takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Generally only takes 3-4 minutes in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Add oil to large saucepan over medium heat. When hot, add diced pancetta. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until browned. Add cooked gnocchi, browned butter, sweet peas, salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 5 minutes then serve.
Makes 4 Servings