Red Tart Cherry Toasted Macaroon Oatmeal
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dry quick oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Orchard’s Finest Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add coconut; cook and stir for for 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook oats according to package directions. Once cooked, return to a simmer and stir in almond milk, brown sugar and salt. Stir to combine. Divide oatmeal into 4 serving bowls. Swirl in 1 tablespoon Red Tart Cherry Preserves and top with pinches of toasted Coconut.
Makes 4 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Smucker’s however thoughts and opinions are my own.