Lemon Poppyseed Ricotta Pancakes
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 cup all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon curd
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppyseeds
TOPPINGS FOR PANCAKES:
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Place flour, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, egg, ricotta cheese, lemon curd, vanilla, lemon zest and poppyseeds into a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, spoon about 1/4 cup batter into center of pan. With spoon, form round pancake quickly. Let cook for 60 seconds or until batter starts to bubble. With spatula, flip and cook an additional minute or until cooked through and browned. Continue until all batter is used.
- Top each pancake with additional dusted powdered sugar, lemon curd and blueberries. Drizzle very lightly with pure maple syrup and enjoy.
Makes 8 Servings