Chicken Pecan Mexican Rice Salad
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 15 min
- 4 cups cooked brown rice blend
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup Fisher Nuts Chopped Pecans
- 1 small bag sugar snap peas/span>
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup prepared Ranch dressing, I used a yogurt Ranch dressing
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- Place rice into a large mixing bowl. Add chicken, Fisher Nuts Chopped Pecans, sugar snap peas, feta cheese, roasted red pepper, salt and pepper. Stir to combine then set aside.
- To prepare dressing, place ranch dressing and cilantro into a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and well combined. Pour over salad, stir then add avocados. Serve immediately. Best eaten same day.
Makes 8-10 Servings
This is a sponsored post for Fisher Nuts however thoughts and opinions are my own.