Chocolate Malted Chip Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/2 cup Carnation Malt Powder
- 3.4 ounce box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a stand mixer and cream until smooth and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating to combine. Slowly add flour, malt powder, pudding mix, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Mix until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough mounds onto prepared baking sheet, placing about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes, until baked through. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 3 dozen cookies