Jun
2014

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

Chit Chat | Tags:

Ahhhh, it’s Friday! A little Picky Palate chat chat coming your way :)

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

My newest obsession……the Madsen Bike aka my new favorite toy ever!  I have been coveting this bike for so long and finally bit the bullet and ordered it!  The boys and I have had so much fun riding around the neighborhood even in the AZ heat, lol!  Looking forward to lots of rides with my new blue bike :)

Lots of colors to choose from too.  Blue, black, pink, orange, yellow and green.  They are all so dreamy!!

I am soooo doing this to my bike….and this with the boys :)

They are so much fun to follow on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.  Be sure to check them out and add them to your wish list :)

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

I was dying taking my first ride in the bucket with Pax!  My husband is a crazy driver, I was laughing so hard.  Pax probably thought his mom was nuts!  Love these AZ summer nights.

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

Have you tried these new Oreos?!  Deliciousness!

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

Have you guys heard of Fitbit?  I don’t know where I’ve been, but I hadn’t heard about it until last week!  The Pioneer Woman and Little Kitchen told me about it and I knew I had to have one!  It basically tracks your activity/steps each day and allows you to set personal goals.  You can document your diet, water and even track your sleep habits.  You definitely have to check it out!  You can even switch out the band colors :)

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

It’s so much fun having Sweet Tooth Fairy in Gilbert, AZ.  Just a hop skip and a jump away from my house.  I took the boys last weekend and we shared this Cookies and Cream Waffle Bowl.  Do yourself a favor and treat yourself asap!

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

Celebrated my sweet Brady’s birthday last week with all of our family.  What a difference being back in AZ for birthdays.  ……this Costco chocolate cake makes an awesome birthday cake if you aren’t making your own!

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

Loooooved celebrating Father’s Day last weekend.  So lucky to have Mr. Picky Palate.  Love to see how much the boys look up to him.

Chit Chat Thirty First Edition

I got to visit Minnesota last week with some of my blogging friends and Land O’Lakes Butter.  I seriously milked a cow, lol!  This city girl didn’t do half bad :)  So much fun.

Have a great weekend!  See you Monday with a new recipe!

Comments

Love that adorable bike — the color!! I can only imagine my kiddos on that thing — they’d have a blast!

I want that bike!!!! You are so stinking cute.

Mason Canyon says:

The bike looks like it would be fun. Yummy ice cream and cake too.

First of all, that bike looks like so much fun…and since I live at the beach, it would be perfect! I wasn’t sure if I wanted to buy the new Oreos but if you say they’re delicious I’ll definitely give them a try!

Oh my gosh Julie, it would be so much fun to ride at the beach! I am dying to take it with us one of these trips back! Yes Yes Yes on the Oreos!!

Naomi says:

OMG, I love thy bike.and loving your chit chat series!

That bike is so awesome!!

Rachel Cooks says:

That bike!!! And how adorable are you?! A fitbit is on my wishlist for sure. Love these kind of posts….so fun!

TaraLee says:

I love the bike! I only have one small child left at home so I opted for the WeeHoo instead and we love it, and it was easier to find in Canada. You should check it out for Pax. That way you could have the WeeHoo on your husband’s bike and put your other boys in yours. However, tsk tsk! That adorable hat you are wearing should be a helmet! As a peds nurse, I can’t emphasize enough how important a helmet is and the whole family should be wearing one. It sets a good example for your kids when you and hubs wear helmets too.
    I love this site, and I’m such a fan. Loved the chicken casserole you posted last!

Please do not make this post about helmet safety. I was having fun on a very short ride on my quiet neighborhood street. I am completely capable of making good decisions. Thanks for ALL of the concerns though!!

Gaby says:

Love your photos! So much fun!

Love that bike! We need one! Glad we got to hangout a lot this month! So fun! xo

I’m ordering a fitbit today, it’s been on my wish list for a while. I don’t know which photo is cuter, you on the bike with the kiddos or milking the cow! Adorable.

Ari says:

Ok, you are the cutest!

That bike is awesome! Love the party drinks idea. Happy Summer, Jenny!

I am in love with your new bike!! Although I’d only have the dog to travel in my basket, not sure how she’d react!! Also, I need to get a Fitbit! Amazing how something so small can track everything!

marla says:

That bike is amazing!! Think I need to order too ;)

[…] Add a Comment | Print | Link to this Post […]