Nutella S’mores Dessert Pizza
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 30 min
- 1 cup warm water, 110 degrees F.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal Flour, plus up to 1 cup
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers, 6 full sheets
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
Nutella S’mores Toppings
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- Place warm water and yeast into the bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached. Let yeast sit for 5 minutes, it won’t quite double in size.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of flour, finely crushed graham crackers, sugar, salt and olive oil. Turn mixer on medium and let mix for a few minutes. Sprinkle in additional flour until sides of bowl are nearly clean…dough shouldn’t stick to sides too much. Mix for another minute then transfer to a floured countertop. With floured hands, form into a tight ball. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator or roll out into a 12 inch circle and bake on pizza dish for 18-20 minutes on 350 degrees F.
- Once dough is rolled out, spread the Nutella evenly over the dough then top with the mini marshmallows. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until crust is baked through and marshmallows are puffed and golden. Place chocolate chips into a heat proof bowl and microwave in 60 second intervals until melted. Stir in 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream until smooth and shiny. Drizzle over warm pizza. I placed the ganache into a ziploc baggie and snipped a bottom corner to drizzle over pizza.
- While the pizza is cooling, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar with a whisk attachment until thick and creamy. Place dollops of sweetened whipped cream on center of pizza or on individual slices along with fresh strawberries.
Makes 8 Servings