Maple Bacon Vegetable Corn Recipe
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 30 min
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- two 15 ounce cans whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Place butter into large skillet over medium heat to melt. Add red peppers and onions, cooking and stirring until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in corn, bacon, maple syrup, salt, pepper and parsley. Let cook for 5 minutes then reduce heat to simmer until ready to serve. Serve as a side with Progresso Traditional Chicken Rice with Vegetables Soup.
Makes 8 Servings
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Progresso however thoughts and opinions are my own.