Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Cookies
Sep
2014

10 Perfect Back To School Cookies

Tags:

I’ve got 10 Perfect Back to School Cookies for you to make everyone’s day a little brighter!  There’s nothing like coming home from school to a fresh batch of cookies in the kitchen.  You can’t go wrong with my favorites below!

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Candy Bar Crusher Cookies

These buttery crisp cookies are packed with your favorite candy bars.  The best part….use your family favorites!

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Chocolate Malted Chip Pudding Cookies

These cookies have all of my favorite things packed inside.  You will love the hint of malt in each bite.

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

White Chocolate Lemon Pudding Cookies

I remember creating this cookie with my oldest son a few months ago.  He loves lemon desserts and these cookies did not disappoint!

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Double Chocolate and Junior Mint and Chip Cookies

Who doesn’t love Junior Mints?!  Bites of gooey mint in every bite!

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Soft Batch Style Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are a family favorite.  Soft and loaded with chocolate chips.  Can’t beat these!

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Peanut Butter PayDay Cookies

I’m not typically a PayDay candy bar fan, but wait until you try them inside these cookies!  Whoa!  Amazing.

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Mini Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

Everything is always cuter when it’s mini.  These itty bitty chocolate chip cookies have a hint of mint with great chewy texture.

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies

I could eat these all day everyday.  Soft peanut butter cookies with added pudding mix makes one perfect cookie.

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

Salted Brown Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies

If you haven’t baked cookies with brown butter before, you have to do it!  The richness it brings to a batch of cookies is unbeatable 🙂

10 Perfect Back to School Cookie Recipes

The Perfect M&M Cookies

These don’t need any introduction.  They’ve been a reader favorite for a long time.  Perfect shape, perfect texture and….now I want a cookie, lol!  Enjoy!

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

Sues says:

I’m not in school anymore and don’t have kids yet, but I’d love to have any (and all) of these waiting for me when I get home from work!!

wow, i think this is the most fantastic list i have ever seen! i want to try them all!

I would certainly want to come home from school for all of these cookies!

I need them all!

Melissa says:

These look great… however the link for the peanut butter pudding ones go to the mini mint chip ones. Did a search and found them… but thought I’d let you know! 🙂

The best cookies for back to school! I want a whole lunchbox-full! Haha

Cute!!! I was just thinking that I need to make a bunch of cookies this week and stick them in the freezer for lunches!

Virginia says:

Oh man, I can not WAIT to try some of these out!!! Cookies are my favorite thing to bake. My family rarely argues when I say I’m trying out a few new recipes. 😉

Candice says:

Hi,

The link for the Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies goes to http://picky-palate.com/2014/08/06/mini-mint-chocolate-chip-cookies/. Can you update the link for the PB Pudding cookies?

Thanks.

You always make the best cookies, Jenny!!

I want to eat all of these!

Wow. So many great ones I don’t know where to start!
    Have a great Wednesday!

Kristen says:

I need to make cookies for my kiddos more often… they would love every single one of these as an after school treat!

I want to live at your house! I need to dust off my baking tools and make some after school cookies for my kids.

Gaby says:

I totally want to make all 10 batches today! So good!

Your favourites are my favourites. Delicious, Jenny!!

I just vowed(again) to start eating healthier and now can’t stop staring at tis list of cookies and thinking about what I’d like to bake first… Great list, Jenny!

lisa g. says:

Hi. When I click on peanut butter pudding cookies it pulls up mini mint chocolate chip cookies. Can this be fixed? Thank you and thanks for delicious recipes!

Thanks for finally writing about >10 Perfect Back To School Cookies –