Snacking with Ritz
Tags: apples, honey, Marshmallows, nutella, peanut butter, pepperoni, pizza, snacks
I’ve got three great Snacking with Ritz recipes for you today that will have the family jumping for joy 🙂
My boys come running through the door after school starving. Apparently they rush so fast through their lunch so they can have more time to play at recess. I put together some fun bite size snacks that the whole family will enjoy using Ritz Fresh Stack Crackers.
First up are these fun Pepperoni Pizza Stackers. I layered pepperoni, sliced cheese sticks and a dollop of pizza sauce over Ritz Fresh Stack Everything Crackers with onion, poppyseed, garlic and sea salt. The boys went nuts for these!
There’s just something about chocolate hazelnut spread that makes my whole family smile, especially my 9 year old. I made these fun simple snacks with him in mind because I knew his face would light up when he saw them on the table. I used the Ritz Fresh Stack Original variety and layered them with chocolate hazelnut spread and mini marshmallows. Simple and fun!
Peanut butter with apples and honey take me back to my childhood. My mom would slice up apples after school and have honeyed peanut butter ready for dipping. I layered Ritz Fresh Stack Whole Wheat Crackers with peanut butter, thin apple slices and drizzled honey. Such a perfect after school snack, all three of my boys wanted seconds 🙂
Snacking with Ritz
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 0 min | Total time: 10 min
- Pepperoni Pizza Stackers
- 16 Ritz Fresh Stacks Everything Variety
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 2 mozzarella cheese sticks, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
Chocolate Hazelnut Ritz S’mores Bites
- 8 Ritz Fresh Stacks Original Variety
- 4 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 20 mini marshmallows
Peanut Butter Apple and Honey Stack
- To prepare the Pepperoni Pizza Stackers place 4 crackers onto a serving plate and layer each with 2 slices of pepperoni. Top each with another cracker then layer with slices of cheese sticks. Add another cracker then top with a tablespoon of pizza sauce. Top with one more cracker and serve. Makes 4 servings
- To Prepare Chocolate Hazelnut Ritz S’mores Bites place 4 crackers onto a serving plate. Spread 1 tablespoon of hazelnut spread over each cracker than top with 5 mini marshmallows. Add one more cracker on top and serve. Makes 4 servings
- To prepare Peanut Butter Apple and Honey Stacks, place 4 crackers onto a serving plate. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto each cracker then top with an apple slice and drizzle with honey. Top with another cracker and serve. Makes 4 servings
Makes Each recipe makes 4 servings
This post is in partnership with Ritz however thoughts and opinions are my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.