With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I thought it would be a delicious idea to develop a new ultra cheesy egg dish. I used some of my favorite roasted potatoes inside and oh baby, dip a bite in your favorite hot sauce…amazing!!
Hope you enjoy!
Here’s your line up of ingredients. Be sure to prepare your potatoes ahead of time.
A quick saute of your bell peppers and potatoes.
Pour your eggs into the hot skillet.
Scrape the sides of the cooked eggs to allow center to cook as well.
Add tomatoes to the top.
Shredded cheese please!!
Bake for about 15 minutes, until eggs are set.
Can’t wait for you to try this frittata! Be sure to try a bite with your favorite hot sauce. That’s my favorite way to enjoy it 🙂
Cheddar Potato Bacon Frittata
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced roasted potatoes
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray 8 inch non stick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place green peppers and roasted potatoes into hot skillet. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Add eggs to skillet. Let cook for 2 minutes then with a rubber spatula push sides of eggs to center to let eggs cook slightly. Let cook for another 5 minutes then top with tomatoes, bacon and cheese. Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until eggs are set. Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve warm.
Makes 8 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.