This Giant Almond Berry White Chip Cookie is the perfect sweet treat and just the right size for sharing with a friend. Buttery crisp and quite the show stopper.
Some days it’s just kinda fun to make one giant cookie. I whipped up this new almond berry fabulous cookie with Fisher Nuts today that I can’t wait to share!
Simple pantry ingredients to get started including Fisher Natural Sliced Almonds.
Start by creaming your butter and sugar.
Add a couple tablespoons of beaten egg.
Dry ingredients up next.
Fisher almonds up next!
White chocolate candy melts for chunky chocolate goodness 🙂
Give a good mix until dough forms.
One giant cookie dough scoop!
Flatten, then top with a tablespoon of berry jam. Bake until golden and baked through.
Beautiful giant cookie ready to be eaten!
Giant Almond Berry White Chip Cookie
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 20 min
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Fisher All Natural Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 tablespoon berry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Place butter and sugars into a small/medium mixing bowl, mix until well combined. Add egg and vanilla, mixing until combined. Slowly stir in flour, pudding mix, salt, baking soda, almonds and candy melts. Mix until dough forms. Scoop onto prepared baking sheet, press evenly into a round shape. Top evenly with jam then bake for about 15 minutes, until golden and baked through. Remove and let cool.
Makes 1 giant cookie to share
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Fisher Nuts. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.