Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Desserts
Sep
2015

8 Must Have Apple Recipes

Tags: , , ,

Thrilled to share my 8 Must Have Apple Recipes with you today! There’s a little something for everyone in this group of delicious recipes.
8 Must Have Apple Recipes

Is there anything better than Fall Baking?!  What are your favorites?  Cakes, cookies, tarts, muffins?  I don’t know about you, but I kind of like baking anything and everything this season.  Packing up sweets to give to family and friends makes me so happy.

The warm ingredients, the aromas coming from the oven…it’s all just so good! I’ve put together some of my very favorite apple recipes that will please all of your family and friends.  You’ll be making these all season long.  Hope you enjoy!

8 Must Have Apple Recipes

Apple Peanut Butter S’mores Pizza

Apple Cinnamon Bagel Bites

Apple Spice Carrot Muffins

Apples and Spice Cinnamon Bread Pudding

Chocolate and Caramel Apple Pie Galette

Honeyed Apple Peanut Butter Tart

Salted Caramel Apple Pie Biscuit Bites

Roasted Apples and Peanut Butter Crescents

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

Apple season is the best! And that s’mores pizza looks amazing!

Joan Hayes says:

Nope, nothing better than fall baking! And apples just so happen to be my favorite fruit, and one of my favorite fall baking ingredients! I want to make every single one of these — great roundup!

Naomi says:

I like my apple any way, but tarts and pies are my favorite! Love this round up.

I looove apples and can’t wait to start baking with them! great recipes

Fall baking is the best, these recipes look great!

Love apples, and this is a great recipe round-up!

Rachel says:

Yum these all sound so good!!!

Rachel says:

Do you need a hacker? Do you want to see what your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend is doing behind your back? Do you want to hack email/facebook/whatsapp/other social media? Do you want to change your grades, hack university database or hack examination questions? Contact reputablehacker@gmail.com

Gaby Dalkin says:

getting ready to turn my oven on! bring on the apples! the roasted apples and peanut butter crescents look awesome for brunch

Would love to try all of these Jenny!

Lisa Curtis says: