These White Chip Blueberry Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Cookies make for a sweet treat that knocks your socks off!
These cookies are ultra soft with a lovely hint of blueberry from the blueberry cream cheese. The cream cheese adds a soft creamy texture that you are going to love. We couldn’t keep our hands off of these.
Have the kids help measure out the ingredients, the whole family will love these!!
You’ll start by creaming the butter and cream cheese.
Add the peanut butter and give a good mix.
Add your eggs.
Time for the dry ingredients.
Lots of white chips!
Beautiful cookie dough!
Time to bake. 350 degrees F. for 12-14 minutes.
Can’t wait for you to try these.
Soft, peanut buttery with bites of white chips. Yesss!!
Hope you enjoy!!
White Chip Blueberry Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 12 min | Total time: 22 min
- 3.5 ounces Blueberry Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups white chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. and line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cream cheese, butter and peanut butter into stand mixer, beat until well combined. Add sugars, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Slowly add flour, baking soda, salt and white chips. Beat until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 12-14 minutes until baked through. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring. Serve room temperature or chilled.
Makes 2 dozen cookies Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.