Don't miss a single recipe from Picky Palate: sign up for my weekly newsletter

Appetizers and Sides
Jun
2016

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Tags: , ,

Sharing my Must Have Summer Salad Recipes with you today that make the hot summer months more enjoyable ūüôā ¬†Summers get so busy with vacations, swimming, kids different activities at camps, sports…you name it, seems like there’s always lots going on. ¬†We love serving summer salads for dinner during the warm months. ¬†Feels refreshing and light with all of the running around going on. ¬†Hope you enjoy!
Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

BLT Cornbread Salad

This cornbread salad has so many great flavors going on with the bacon and tomatoes.  The cornbread leaves you totally satisfied.

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Bacon Avocado and Corn Salad

Seems like we have corn numerous times per week in the summer. ¬†Everyone loves it and it goes with about everything. ¬†You’ll love this colorful flavor packed salad.

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Blueberry Pomegranate Quinoa Kale Salad

Don’t let the kale scare you away. ¬†This is such a beautiful light salad that my husband and I go nuts for. ¬†The kids might not love this one as much, but what a treat for mom and dad!

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Bacon and Berry Summer Salad

This salad is not only beautiful with all of it’s colors from the rainbow, but has so many great ingredients. ¬†This one is perfect for backyard entertaining.

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Creamy Feta Greek Style Cucumber Pasta Salad

I remember bringing this refreshing salad to a party last summer and got so many requests for the recipe.  It has all of those great Greek flavors and is cucumber crisp and fabulous.

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Roasted Broccoli Mandarine Sesame Ginger Salad

I love a good Asian sesame style salad.  This one has all of my favorite ingredients and looks gorgeous in a big salad bowl.

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Skinny Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad

It’s so great to have a go to chicken salad recipe. ¬†This one is one of my favorites because not only is it “lighter” it also tastes amazing. ¬†Give it a try for yourself!

Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

Chicken Pecan Mexican Rice Salad

Last but not least, this flavor packed Mexican style rice salad goes great along side some grilled chicken.  Lots of fun flavors going on.

FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.

Comments

I must have these on my summer menu!

Great salad options Jenny!

Want all these salads!!

These are some great summer salads!

naomi says:

Those salads – so many good choices!

Gaby Dalkin says:

LOVE the Bacon Avocado Corn Salad, Jenny!

Rachel says:

I am on the biggest salad kick right now and these all look incredible!

Those are some great looking salads!

I can’t wait to try these salads this summer! They look amazing!

I must have these on my summer menu! Thanks

Very good. you are the winner. Do not forget update new information regularly. thank !

diep.io says:

I am very sympathetic to your viewpoint. It is very deep and meaningful.

Hmmhmh…That was really awesome

ZArchiver says:

Yummy website I like this and I will bookmark this

Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Hmm… these are really Must Have Summer Salad Recipes

TV says:

This goes yummy with cornbread salad has so many great flavors going on with the bacon and tomatoes….

The recipe of salad you shared to us is really special and i will try it.

Indeed a marvelous Recipe to explore Salad for every meal.

Good to be here and to read this much informative article.

Ankit says:

Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Love that one and try it soon.

make the hot summer months more enjoyable

See it very delicous! I love it!I will go to here the next time!

This is a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.