This Chocolate Chip Pistachio Banana Bread is packed with all kinds of great flavors! A must make!
My cutest grandma who I call “Granna” just had a birthday over the weekend and I wanted to make her something special. I noticed I had some very ripe bananas that needed to be used up, so decided to make her this Chocolate Chip Pistachio Banana Bread.
It’s a very simple banana bread recipe, hope you enjoy!
Creamed the butter and sugar then added the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla then dry ingredients.
Now is when you’ll add some chopped pistachios and chocolate chips. I used semi-sweet for my bread.
Give a nice stir.
Time to bake! 350 degrees F. for45-55 minutes, until baked through and golden on top.
How gorgeous is that?!
Let cool and cut into slices. Top with a nice thick layer of butter 🙂
It’s great refrigerated too. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Pistachio Banana Bread
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 55 min | Total time: 65 min
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 1 large loaf/bread pan or 2 small loaf/bread pans with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until well combined. Stir in bananas, eggs and vanilla mixing to combine. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, chocolate chips and pistachios. Stir until combined and transfer to loaf/bread pans.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until baked through. Let cool completely then cut into slices.
Makes 10-12 Servings
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.