My Sweet Lemonade Cake is the perfect quick fix dessert for any occasion!
This simple zesty lemon bundt cake is one of our favorite cakes to make when family and friends come over. The sweet icing takes it over the top. Hope you enjoy!
I made a new recipe video for you today, be sure to follow me on YouTube for lots more recipe videos this year!
Sweet Lemonade Cake
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 40-50 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 4 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3.4 ounce package vanilla or lemon instant pudding mix
- 1/4 cup lemonade mix, I used Crystal light dry mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray bundt cake pan generously with non stick cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl add cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, sour cream, pudding mix and lemonade mix, mixing until well combined. Pour into well greased bundt cake pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and let cool
- To prepare icing, place powdered sugar and heavy cream in a medium mixing bowl, whisking until smooth. Transfer cake to a serving plate and drizzle with icing. Cut into slices and serve.
Makes 12 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.