My Funfetti Candy Birthday Cake makes your birthday boy or girl so happy!!
I made this little individual Funfetti Candy Birthday Cake for some of my boys friends and it turned out so cute I just have to share it with you. It was so easy to put together, trust me I am no cake decorator! You’ll need some 4-6 inch cake pans and the rest is easy!
I gathered up some of the kids favorite candy bars, candy and cookies to create a “wow” you made that for me? kind of cake 🙂
Funfetti Candy Birthday Cake
Prep time: 30 min | Cook time: 20-25 min | Total time: 1 hour
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- snack size candy bars such as Hershey Bars, Crunch Bars, Kit Kat Bars, Snickers
- 10 Pixie Sticks
- 4 Dum Dum Suckers
- 2 ring pops
- 4 Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray four 4-6-inch cake pans generously with cooking spray.
- Place cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, and sprinkles into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined then pour into prepared cake pans, spreading evenly. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes clean when placed in centers of cake. Remove and let cool completely.
- Place condensed milk and peanut butter into a small bowl, mixing until well combined.
- The four cakes will make 2 individual birthday cakes. Place 2 cakes onto separate serving plates. Spread peanut butter layer on top of each. Top with 2nd cooked cake. drizzle melted chocolate over each other cakes. Arrange how you’d like the candy bars, pixie sticks, suckers, ring pops and cookies. See photos for any help. Let chocolate set up and serve room temperature.
Makes 2 individual birthday cakes
Disclosure: England’s Best provided the eggs for this post. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.