It’s another cookie recipe day! We all know those are my favorite days, lol! I could seriously create cookies everyday. One of my favorite things to do 🙂
I made these cookies extra large, but feel free to use a normal size cookie scoop if you’d like. If you choose to make a smaller cookie, adjust your baking time accordingly.
These babies do NOT disappoint. Enjoy!
For the love of chocolate chunks!! Is there anything better? I think not 🙂
I used about a 3 tablespoon size cookie scoop. Leave a good 2 inches if you bake large cookies like this.
Crispy around the edges, soft and chocolate magic in the middle.
Hope you enjoy!!
Bakery Style Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 15 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 heaping cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla beating until well combined. Slowly add flour, oats, salt, baking soda and chocolate chunks until just combined. With a large cookie scoop, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 14-15 minutes, until golden brown around edges. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or room temperature.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.