Sharing my Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies that make the perfect sweet treat for any occasion!
Back to school week here in AZ! I’m celebrating with some new cookies for you. These Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies have the best chewy texture. You’re going to love this one!!
I love these Butterfinger Baking Bits. I find them at Target and some other local grocery stores. You can also just crush up normal size candy bars if needed.
Prepare your dough! Quick and easy. I just used a mixing bowl and a spoon for this one 🙂
Scoop your dough onto your baking sheet and bake!
Perfection friends. Enjoy!
Oatmeal Butterfinger Chip Cookies
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 11 min | Total time: 20 min
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large Eggland’s Best Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup oatmeal, quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Butterfinger pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl, stirring well to combine. Add egg and vanilla stirring to combine. Slowly add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and butterfinger, stirring until dough forms.
- Scoop onto baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until baked through. Let cool completely before transferring. Serve room temperature.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.