This Pesto Parmesan Crispy Chicken Penne makes the perfect weeknight dinner!
This quick fix dinner recipe is one of my very favorites. So simple with so much flavor. Wait until you enjoy this crispy chicken. So good. Enjoy!
You’ll start by cooking the pasta and browning/crisping the chicken thighs.
Once the chicken is cooked add the cooked pasta to the large skillet.
Stir in a small jar of prepared pesto….and seriously that’s about it!
Top with fresh parmesan cheese and dinner is done!
You guys, that crispy chicken with the pesto pasta….on point. You’re going to love this one!
Pesto Parmesan Crispy Chicken Penne
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 20 min | Total time: 25 min
- 12 ounces dry penne noodles
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6.3 oz jar or 1 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup parmesan, shaved or grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper then place into hot skillet to brown/crisp both sides. Cook until centers are no longer pink and outer edges are crisp. Add cooked pasta to skillet and stir in prepared pesto until warmed. Reduce heat to low and top with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Makes 6 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.