My Celebration Pudding Cookies make the perfect cookie to celebrate your family and friends.
Get your baking supplies out, you’re going to want to make these ASAP. Packed with all of my favorite goodies, this one’s a winner! Enjoy friends!
I mean….this cookie dough!
Such a fun cookie to surprise your family and friends with. Looks awesome packaged up in a cellophane bag with bow.
Celebration Pudding Cookies
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 14 min | Total time: 25 min
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini M and M’s
- 1/2 cup white chips
- 12 Mini pretzel twists, halved
- 12 Oreo cookies, halved or broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter and sugars into a large bowl, mix well. Add egg and vanilla stirring until well combined. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt, pudding, chocolate chips, M and M’s and white chips. Stir until dough forms. Scoop onto prepared baking sheet placing 1 inch apart. Press 1/2 of a mini twist pretzel and 1/2 or even 1/4 of an Oreo Cookie onto tops of each cookie dough pressing slightly. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and let cool completely before serving.
Makes 24 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.