Candy Bar Crusher Cookies
Last Sunday night the boys and I got in the kitchen and decided we wanted to make cookies with some of our favorite candy bars crushed inside. The result was a candy bar cookie–and it was a very good idea, lol! Have some fun and crush your family favorite candy bars right inside your cookie dough. Use my Candy Bar Crusher Cookie Dough recipe below for a great buttery outside and chewy center with great texture.
Fall is getting closer and closer–we all know it’s the best time of year for cooking and baking! I am just getting warmed up. 🙂
Let’s get started by creaming your butter and sugars. I used my favorite mixing bowl for my cookies today, but feel free to use your stand mixer 🙂
Once creamed, add your egg and vanilla.
Dry ingredients up next 🙂
I added a few tablespoons of pudding mix for a lovely texture. Give it a try!
Chocolate chips please.
Here are some of the candy bars we crushed for our dough. Use your favorites!
One Butterfinger Bar crushed, mmm! Finely chop/crush the rest of the bars and add them to the dough. See recipe for details.
This dough is ridiculous in the best way possible.
Time to bake!
Yes and Yes. Enjoy friends 🙂
For other great cookie ideas, please check out the cookie archive here.
Candy Bar Crusher Cookies
- 1 stick softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 regular size Butterfinger Bar, crushed
- 1/2 Nestle Crunch Bar, finely chopped
- 1/2 Kit Kat Bar, finely chopped
- 1/2 PayDay, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars into a large bowl until well combined. Stir in egg and vanilla, mixing until well combined. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Mix slightly until dough just starts to form then add chocolate chips and crushed/chopped candy bars. Mix until dough is combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until edges just start to turn golden. Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 2 dozen cookies
This post contains affiliate links.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.