Sharing my Celebration Brownies today that make the perfect sweet treat for any occasion!
We survived the first week of school! Definitely bitter sweet saying goodbye to summer months of sleeping in and swimming at our leisure. To celebrate a new school year, I whipped up a brownie with so many of my favorite things. The kids faces lit up when they saw these in the kitchen. I used a brownie mix, but feel free to use your favorite homemade brownie recipe as well.
Lots of delicious layers going on starting with some Oreo Cookies and pretzel twists.
I topped that with some melted peanut butter.
Mini marshmallow bits up next!
Remaining brownie batter on top.
Mini chocolate chips and M and M’s on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes and enjoy 🙂
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 30-40 min | Total time: 45 min
- 1 box brownie mix, 9×13 inch size
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 8-10 pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, heated slightly so thin
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallow bits
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M and M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour half of batter into prepared baking dish. Layer with Oreos and pretzel twists. Drizzle warmed peanut butter over top along with mini marshmallow bits. Pour remaining batter over top and top with chocolate chips and M and M’s. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until baked through. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Makes 12-16 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.