These Gooey Caramel Pecan Brownies are sure to make your day a little brighter not to mention look amazing on your Holiday table!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Fisher Nuts to bring your new delicious recipes for your family and friends. I’ve put together one chocolate lovers dream of a brownie. Gooey marshmallows, buttery caramel and perfect pecans will have you smiling from ear to ear.
Get the kids in the kitchen to help make this sweet treat.
I always love using Fisher Nuts in my recipes. I choose to work with Fisher nuts because it is one of the only brands of recipe nuts entirely without preservatives.
You’ll start with melted butter then add in some chocolate chips stirring to melt.
Stir in your dry ingredients, starting with the flour.
Sugar up next.
Two eggs plus one egg yolk.
Fisher Nuts Pecans up next. Give a good stir.
Transfer brownie batter to baking dish and top with mini marshmallows.
Drizzle with caramel sauce.
Top with remaining brownie batter and bake for close to an hour.
Let cool completely, cut into delicious squares and drizzle with melted white chocolate melts.
Gooey marshmallows throughout….yes please!
Be sure to go to Fisher Nuts for more seasonal recipes!
One Bowl Homemade Chocolate Chunk and Toffee Chip Brownies
- 1 stick/8 tablespoons unsalted softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Fisher Pecan Halves
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup prepared caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line an 8×11 inch baking dish with foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large mixing bowl and microwave until melted and hot, about 45 seconds or so. Pour in chocolate chips and stir until mostly melted. It’s ok, if it’s not perfectly smooth. Add flour, salt and sugars. Mix a few times then add egg yolks and oil. Mix until well combined then add pecans.
- Transfer half of the batter to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Top with marshmallows and drizzle with caramel sauce. Top with remaining brownie batter. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until cooked through. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Makes 9-12 Servings
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher. The opinions and text are all mine.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.