These Kitchen Sink Cookie Bars could not be more delicious and simple to take to your upcoming parties!
These cookie bars literally have everything but the kitchen sink in the dough….they are epic! The nice thing is, you can add your favorite cookie dough ingredients, pretty much anything goes! Hope you enjoy this fun bar perfect for transporting to any party.
Let’s start by creaming your butter and sugars.
Add your eggs.
Dry ingredients up next, give a stir to combine wet and dry together.
Ok, now the fun part! I used Mini M & M’s
I also added mini chocolate chips.
Mini marshmallow bits and peanuts.
Also some pretzel twists that break up when you stir the dough together.
Press into your baking dish and bake! About 35 minutes.
Once the bars have cooled, cut into squares and ENJOY!
Kitchen Sink Cookie Bars
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 35 min | Total time: 45 min
- 2 sticks butter, softened (I used salted)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mini m and m’s
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed Butterfiner
- 1/4 cup Mini Marshmallow Bits
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup mini pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing until well combined. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Stir gently to combine. Stir in M and M’s, butterfinger pieces, marshmallow bits, peanuts and pretzels. Stir to combine then transfer to baking dish pressing evenly. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and baked through. Let cool completely then cut into squares and serve.
Makes 12 Servings
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.