This Loaded Potato Soup with Cheesy Garlic Toast makes the perfect weeknight dinner for the whole family!
It’s a pleasure partnering with Idahoan® featuring their Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups today! I’m always a fan of a delicious meal that just takes minutes to prepare. So perfect for busy weeknights with the kids. Love that I can bring the steakhouse to my home any day of the week! Break out the nice plates and silverware and bring the steakhouse to your home!
We have a handful of steakhouses we visit fairly often in our neighborhood and we love ordering potato soup just about every time. It’s so nice to have Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups that bring the steakhouse experience to your home in minutes. Many other dry soup mixes take more than 15 minutes to prepare by stove. With Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Potato Soups, you just add water and it literally takes 5 minutes. The boys and I went nuts for this Loaded Potato Soup.
I particularly enjoy the taste and texture in every spoonful. You’ll find red potatoes and red potato skins inside a flavorful slow-cooked restaurant style soup. Idahoan® Premium Stakehouse® Potato Soups are available in the following delicious varieties: Creamy Potato, Loaded Poato, Cheddar Broccoli and Three Cheese Chipotle. Visit Idahoan.com for more information including nutrition facts and retail availability.
While we are enjoying our soup, we love having my favorite cheesy garlic toast for dipping. See recipe below for details.
If you are hosting an upcoming party, these soups make a simple, easy to make dinner idea with some fun sides for your guests!
Loaded Potato Soup With Cheesy Garlic Toast
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 10 min
- 7.1ounce package Idahoan® Premium Steakhouse® Loaded Potato Soup
- 1 lb French Bread loaf or other fresh crusty bread, sliced 1/2 inch slices
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare soup according to package directions. Reduce heat to low until ready to serve.
- Place bread slices onto baking sheet. Spread lightly with butter then sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Top with shredded cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bread toasted. Remove and serve with soup.
Makes 4 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Idahoan®. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.