Pork BLT Sliders for National Pork Month
Did ya know that October is National Pork Month? Fun huh? Costco has a great offer right now. You get $2.50 off Whole Boneless Pork Loins from 10/22-10/28.
To celebrate, I have a really fun recipe that uses boneless pork loin and even made a video demonstrating it back in June of this year during BlogHer Food in Seattle with my friends Jaden of Steamy Kitchen and Amanda of Kevin and Amanda. We had a great time making these videos and there’s even a silly blooper video you gotta check out, lol! Click the links below the recipe to watch 🙂
Fun seeing myself 6 months pregnant in these videos. Boy I don’t miss being pregnant!! Have a great day friends!
photo via National Pork Board
Pork BLT Sliders
- 1-2 pound pork loin roast
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Dijon Remoudade
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 14-16 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, split
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 14-16 slices Roma tomatoes, ¼ inch thick
- 14-16 slices cooked crisped bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place pork tenderloin onto a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Place cumin, paprika, black pepper, salt and thyme into a small bowl, mixing to combine. Rub spices all over pork tenderloin. Place tenderloin onto a large rimmed baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until pork reaches at least 145 degrees F. Remove from oven and cover with foil for 10 minutes to rest. Slice pork on the bias into ¼ inch slices.
- Place mayonnaise, Dijon, relish, salt and pepper into a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Spread on insides of sweet rolls. Layer 1-2 slices of pork tenderloin on bottom rolls, then top with arugula, a tomato slice and a slice of bacon broken in half. Close sandwich and serve.
Makes 14-16 Servings
Disclosure: I received some accommodations for BlogHer Food for participating in the videos however all thoughts and recipe is my own.
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.