Q and A
1. How do you not weigh 500 pounds with all the cooking and baking you do?
Laughing inside…You haven’t seen me in person :) I try to exercise 3-5 times a week and while I sample all of my recipes, I give most of my baked goods to hubby’s co-workers and our neighbors.
2. Do you take your own photography? What kind of camera do you use?
Yes, I take all of my own photography. I use the Canon 7D camera and use the 24-70mm lens and the 100mm macro.
3. Will you review my product and host a giveaway for me?
Email me and let me know what kind of product you would like me to review. I only review a product if I try it myself and it pertains to my readers. I generally will only review your product if you offer a giveaway to my readers
4. Can I post your recipe on my blog and use your photographs?
Please read over my Terms Page. I work very hard at what I do, I appreciate an email to ask first.
5. Was that you I saw competing on Food Network?
Sure was :) For a few years, I had a blast competing in cooking contests of all kinds and some were even shown on Food Network (Build a Better Burger, Ultimate Recipe Showdown and The Pillsbury Bake-Off). Check out some of my favorite cooking wins HERE.