This simple and flavorful corn side dish makes the perfect addition to any meal!
It’s always a pleasure partnering with Old El Paso to bring you Mexican-style recipes that make dinner time a breeze. I whipped up this flavor packed corn dish with just a few ingredients that will go great as a side dish or even inside your favorite burritos. Can’t wait for you to try this one!
Just a few ingredients. I used Old El Paso Taco Seasoning, Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies, some corn kernels and cilantro. Told you it was a simple one!
Warm up your corn that has been drained and stir in your taco seasoning.
Add in two cans of diced green chilies.
Give a good stir and cook until hot.
Stir in some fresh chopped cilantro.
No one will even know the whole dish takes 5 minutes to prepare. Winning!
My kids love to even use this as a corn salsa with chips! Lots of options with this tasty recipe. Enjoy!
Taco Green Chili Corn
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 min
- 2 15 ounce cans corn kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso Original Taco Seasoning
- 1 4 ounce cans Old El Paso Chopped Green Chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place corn into a large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in taco seasoning, green chilies and fresh cilantro. Stir until hot. Serve as a side dish or inside burritos or as a salsa with chips. Enjoy!
Makes 6 Servings
Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Old El Paso. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Picky Palate possible.
Pin to your favorite Recipe Board!
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.