Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Chip Blondies
These Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Chip Blondies are pefect for your next party or sweet tooth craving! Sweet, buttery crisp and peanut buttery fantastic!
- 8 x 8 baking dish
- parchment paper
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Melt butter in microwave safe bowl until hot. Stir in ¾ Cup white chips until melted and smooth. In a large bow whisk the eggs and sour cream and vanilla until well combined then add the brown sugar, stirring until well combined. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda until dough forms. Stir in melted white chips/butter mixture then add white and chocolate chips.
- Pour blondie batter into baking dish, spreading evenly. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, place dollops of creamy peanut butter over top of batter then take a knife to run peanut butter through batter, making swirls as you go. Top with more chocolate chips and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through and just starting to turn golden around the edges. Let cool completely before digging in!
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 250mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg
Keywords: blondie recipe, blondies recipe, chocolate chip blondies