Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums Recipe
Sharing my Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums, Disneyland Copycat recipe today! These turned out absolutely delicious! Enjoy! Packed with chocolate chunks and perfectly sweet!
If you’ve been to Disneyland Resort lately, you know that at Disney California Adventure’s Pixar Pier you can order a nice warm Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num right near the exit of Incredicoaster. They are served nice and warm plus they’re gooey fantastic! If you haven’t had them before, you are in luck, I created a copycat recipe that is spot on! Try my Mickey Mouse Oreo Pops too! You’ll love these. Let’s take a look at how I make them.
How To Make Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums
You’ll need to prepare just a little before you make these cookies. You’ll want to order some 3-4 inch round paper liners. I found some on Amazon. They worked great. Check them out HERE. You also want to get some chocolate chunks. I love the block of chocolate that Trader Joe’s sells. It’s a 1 pound block of milk chocolate and I chop it into chunks myself. It melts absolutely perfect. You can also look for bags of chocolate chunks in the baking isle of the grocery store. Everything else in the recipe is your basic cookie ingredients you likely have on hand.
Disneyland Copycat Recipe
Start by creaming the butter and sugars until creamy smooth.
Add two large eggs and 2 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract.
Dry ingredients up next. Stir until dough forms.
Chocolate chunks into the bowl.
Place the cookie liner cups onto a large baking sheet.
3 large cookie scoops in each liner.
Press dough so it is all even around liner.
Top each cookie dough with more chocolate chunks. Press them in gently to the dough.
Ready to bake! 350 degrees F. for about 22-24 minutes.
Literally GORGEOUS and so good. The boys devoured them today!
I couldn’t resist adding my Jack-Jack Ears I got from Magicmouseears.com She makes the most beautiful EARS ever!
Make sure to serve your cookies warm just like they do on Pixar Pier!
- 2 sticks salted butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks for tops of cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and place 8 cookie liner cups onto large baking sheet.Place butter and sugars into a large mixing bowl, beat until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla stirring until well combined. Add flour, salt and baking soda, stir slowly until dough forms. Stir in 1 1/4 cups chocolate chunks.
- Scoop about 3 heaping scoops of cookie dough into each cookie liner cup. Press each cookie so dough is even then top with more chocolate chunks, pressing slightly into tops of dough. Bake for 22-24 minutes, until baked through, starting to turn golden on top. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Pin Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums
FOLLOW PICKY PALATE ON INSTAGRAM! Show me what recipes you're making from Picky Palate by using #pickypalate.