This Loaded Turkey and Hummus Panini is such a satisfying sandwich recipe. It’s the perfect healthy lunch or dinner, and it only takes 20 minutes to make!
Mediterranean Panini Recipe
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sabra Dipping Co, LLC. for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
What a treat partnering with Sabra Hummus today. If there’s one thing that will always be in our refrigerator, it’s Sabra Hummus. My boys break it out everyday after school with sliced carrots and crackers. Such a great snack. Make sure you Like Sabra on Facebook too!
I developed a toasted panini that’s about to knock your tastebuds off. Loaded with my favorite Mediterranean ingredients, this is a sure winner!
How to Make The Best Turkey Panini
To star, butter the outsides of the bread and spread Sabra Hummus on the inside like so.
Top with thin slices of turkey breast.
Slices of provolone cheese up next.
Roasted red peppers 🙂
Kalamata olive slices and Feta cheese.
Last but not least some thinly sliced red onion.
Close sandwich with another hummus spread slice of bread on top.
Butter sides up and you are ready to grill!
Use an indoor grill pan or panini press and wait patiently 🙂
Buttery, toasty and perfect.
Cut your sandwich in half and serve.
Loaded Turkey and Hummus Panini
- Grill Pan or Panini Maker
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 6 tbsp Hummus Sabra Classic
- 1/2 lb turkey breast thinly sliced
- 1 cup roasted red peppers sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 12 cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 8 red onion rings thinly sliced
- Preheat grill pan or panini maker to medium heat. Spread butter on 1 side of 4 pieces of bread. On other side, spread a thin layer of hummus of each piece of bread.
- Place hummus spread sides up and layer on two of the four pieces of bread with slices of turkey, 2 slices of provolone,6 slices of cucumber, 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, 2 tablespoons feta cheese and 4 slices of red onions. Close with top pieces of bread with butter sides facing up.
- Place sandwich carefully into the hot grill pan buttered side down. Grill for about 3-5 minutes, until toasted and grilled on the bottom. Flip and grill for an additional 3-5 minutes. Place a heavy skillet bottom on top of sandwich to help press sandwich. Once grilled, remove and continue with second sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve warm.