Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is enjoying summer. CA is always full of life in the summer, there’s always family visiting, beach trips and partying going on. I have a feeling it’s going to fly by and school will be back in session in no time. Better enjoy this while I can 🙂
Wait until you try these individual cheesecakes! I didn’t know what to call them because they look like my giant cookies, but are really little cheesecakes. Whatever you want to call them, they are ridiculously incredible! Yes, break out your muffin top pan people, cheesecake works perfect in it. If you haven’t found your muffin top pan yet, you can try this in a mini cheesecake pan or even some mini muffin tins but make sure you spray your mini muffin tins well. It might be tricky to remove your cakes.
We made this recipe while my family was visiting this week and let’s just say they didn’t last long. The best part about this recipe, is you don’t have to wait the traditional hour for cheesecake to bake. These are done in under 30 minutes! Love it 🙂
Take a peek…hope you enjoy!
Here’s your line up, pretty easy right?! Seriously if you don’t have the muffin top pan yet, it’s a must, here’s the EXACT one I use HERE!!
Ahhh, I think this will be my new computer wallpaper 🙂
Whip up the cheesecake batter…
Feel free to use any caramel sauce you’d like. Make your own, melt down some Kraft Caramels….anything will work 🙂
Graham cracker crust….YUM!
I have officially fallen in love with my muffin top pan! It’s options are endless, stay tuned for more fun ideas with it 🙂
Told you these were ridiculous 🙂
Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies
- 2 Cups chopped Snickers Bars
- 2 1/2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons melted butter
- 16 Ounces softened cream cheese (I used 2 8-oz packages)
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chopped Snickers Bars into a bowl, set aside for now.
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter into a mixing bowl to combine.
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of crumbs into each muffin top pan and press down and up the sides.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or just until browned. Remove from oven.
- In a stand or electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined, scraping sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Beat in caramel sauce until well combined.
- Pour about 1/4 Cup of cheesecake mixture over each baked crust then top evenly with chopped Snickers.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes or until cheescake edges are just starting to brown and centers are nearly set.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- While still warm, loosen all edges with a plastic knife to make for easier removal from pan.
- Refrigerate once cooled then top with caramel sauce and whipped cream to serve!
Have a great rest of your week and weekend, come back soon! More Muffin Top Pan Recipes to come 🙂