Sharing festive snowball cookies perfect for any sweet occasion! My White Chocolate Cinnamon Snowball Cookies are simple to prepare and great for celebrating.
This post is sponsored by Disney to celebrate the newest addition to the Disney Cruise Line fleet, the Disney Wish, which sets sail in the summer of 2022. I’ve created a dessert recipe to celebrate the Disney Wish! My White Chocolate Cinnamon Snowball Cookies are inspired by the new Arendelle-themed restaurant aboard the Disney Wish. Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure will be Disney’s first “Frozen”-themed theatrical dining experience that will bring the world of Arendelle to life through immersive live entertainment — featuring favorite characters like Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf — and world-class cuisine infused with Nordic influences.
Ingredients For White Chocolate Cinnamon Snowball Cookies
- salted butter
- dark brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- large eggs
- pure vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- kosher salt
- baking soda
- white chocolate chips
- ground cinnamon
- prepared white frosting
- shredded sweetened coconut
- blue sprinkles
How To Make Snowball Cookies
Prepare brown butter following directions in recipe card below. Once cooled, place in large mixing bowl along with brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix well.
Add large eggs and mix well until mixture is smooth and combined.
Stir in dry ingredients to mixing bowl, mixing until dough forms.
Add white chips and stir to combine.
Press cookie dough into bottom of baking sheet. I used a 15 x 10 inch baking sheet.
Sprinkle top of cookie dough with cinnamon sugar mixture.
Bake cookies at 350 degrees F. for 22-25 minutes. Edges will turn golden brown and center cooked through.
Spread prepared white frosting over cooled cookies.
Top with shredded coconut and festive blue and white sprinkles.
Cut cookies into squares and serve.
How To Serve Snowball Cookies
Serve cookies cut into squares room temperature for any occasion. They’re perfect for a “Frozen” themed dessert.
How To Store Leftovers
Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3 days. I don’t recommend refrigerating leftovers.
White Chocolate Churro Snowball Cookies
- baking sheet
- mixing bowl
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups prepared white frosting
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup blue sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly spray a 15 x 10 inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place butter into a large saucepan over medium heat. Swirl to melt and let cook until browned while swirling often. Generally takes 5-8 minutes to brown, watch carefully. Remove browned butter from heat and transfer to a heat proof bowl. Let butter cool for 15 minutes before using in recipe.
- Place warm butter into a large mixing bowl. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar, mixing until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until smooth and combined. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips then transfer dough to prepared baking sheet, pressing evenly into bottom of pan. Place granulated sugar and cinnamon into a small bowl, stirring to combine. Sprinkle evenly on top of cookie dough. Bake for 22-25 minutes, until baked through and edges turn golden. Let cookies cool completely.
- When cookies are cooled, spread top with white frosting then sprinkle with shredded coconut and blue sprinkles. Cut cookies into squares and serve.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Disney. Thank you for supporting brands that make Picky Palate possible, all thoughts are my own.