Cheesy Baked Bean Taquitos
These Cheesy Baked Bean Taquitos make the perfect quick-fix dinner for busy weeknights. They're super satisfying to eat and simple to put together!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 Servings
- 15 ounce can Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the refried beans and taco seasoning. Place a couple tablespoons of beans into the center of each tortilla, top with cheese and roll tightly. Place seam side down onto prepared baking sheet. Brush tops of each taquito with olive oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with sour cream, cheese and cilantro. Serve warm with salsa.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 342mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 243IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 1mg