Taco Toasted Green Chili Scrambled Eggs
These Taco Toasted Green Chili Scrambled Eggs make the perfect breakfast any day of the week! They're packed with green chilies, cheese, and seasoned with yummy taco seasoning!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 6 large Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Old El Paso chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices buttered toast cut in half sprinkled with Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
Heat 12 inch non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Place eggs into large bowl. Add green chilies, salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Whisk to combine. Spray pan lightly with cooking spray then pour in eggs. With rubber spatula, stir to cook and scramble eggs. Top with cheese and fold into eggs gently.
Transfer eggs to serving dish and serve with buttered toast that is lightly sprinkled with taco seasoning.
Calories: 159kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 253mg | Sodium: 532mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 427IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 2mg